Our intense one-day Crisis Management and the Media Master Class is proving to be particularly popular in the run up to Christmas.
Lead by two journalist trainers, this Master Class focuses on practical press, radio and television interviews. Delegates are given first hand accounts of reporters differing needs in today’s rapidly evolving print and broadcast industries. Our bespoke interviews and feedback give each person participating the confidence they need for positive promotion when speaking to the media.
Specialised courses of this type are often held at clients’ offices while Mediapro provides the experienced journalist trainers and all of the necessary equipment.
In addition to the carefully researched and prepared crisis scenarios the training also covers:
• How today’s tri-media news reporters gather, process and share information.
• How to confidently speak to reporters and look and sound natural on air.
• Conveying key facts and messages.
• Speaking on and off the record.
• Creative sound bites and visual opportunities.
• How to avoid being misquoted.
• Learning how to deal with challenging questions.
• Handling criticism.
• The doorstep interview (if appropriate).
• The importance of building a lasting rapport with reporters.
A strong emphasis is put on the recording of topical and challenging press (telephone interviews), radio and television scenarios and role play including feed back. The training can also include ‘down the line’ television interviews; a common form of interview that can be difficult to master.
For more information call the Mediapro office on 01603 879969.